- NOTES FROM THE CHAIR: Cath Moss reflects...
- SCHOOL – Jo Hanney updates on developments in and around the school
- TRANSPORT - Roland Strube updates us on exciting developments
- WASTE AND RECYCLING: Amanda Norris charts some current developments
- ENERGY: John McCall highlights some recent local achievements in the energy field
- FOOD: Paul Finn summarises developments around the 'library garden'
- NEW FOOD OUTLET FOR HAYFIELD
- MAKING DO …………SIMPLY AND FLAVOURFULLY!
- HIGH PEAK LOCAL PLAN: a brief reminder...
- FOR YOUR DIARY – SOME UPCOMING EVENTS
Friday 26 April 2013
Spring Newsletter Ready for Download
Our spring newsletter is ready for you to download. In this issue:
When a year or so ago the first major car manufacturer announced it would no longer produce any pure petrol or diesel cars from 2019, it se...
You cannot but have noticed the adornments being made to the village ahead of this weekend's Remembrance commemorations. Now the war me...
Here's three forthcoming events/activities, all of which have a 'plant' theme, which may be of interest to you: first, Friday ...
View this email in your browser ...