Sunday 21 July 2013
Friday 5 July 2013
In this issue:
- NOTES FROM THE CHAIR: Cath Moss reflects...
- SCHOOL – Jo Hanney updates on developments in and around the school
- TRANSPORT - Roland Strube updates us on the new Hayfield Community Minibus
- WASTE AND RECYCLING: Amanda Reid charts some current developments
- MORE LOCAL ENTERPRISE OUTLETS FOR HAYFIELD
- ENERGY: John McCall summarises recent local developments in the energy field
- FOOD: Paul Finn summarises developments around the ‘library garden’
- FOR YOUR DIARY – SOME UPCOMING EVENTS
When a year or so ago the first major car manufacturer announced it would no longer produce any pure petrol or diesel cars from 2019, it se...
You cannot but have noticed the adornments being made to the village ahead of this weekend's Remembrance commemorations. Now the war me...
Here's three forthcoming events/activities, all of which have a 'plant' theme, which may be of interest to you: first, Friday ...
Sustainable Hayfield was recently advised that the work of its Energy sub group had been shortlisted for a national award by Community Energ...