How can our community best respond to the challenges of Climate Change to create a more sustainable future for our children?
Sunday, 21 July 2013
Friday, 5 July 2013
In this issue:
- NOTES FROM THE CHAIR: Cath Moss reflects...
- SCHOOL – Jo Hanney updates on developments in and around the school
- TRANSPORT - Roland Strube updates us on the new Hayfield Community Minibus
- WASTE AND RECYCLING: Amanda Reid charts some current developments
- MORE LOCAL ENTERPRISE OUTLETS FOR HAYFIELD
- ENERGY: John McCall summarises recent local developments in the energy field
- FOOD: Paul Finn summarises developments around the ‘library garden’
- FOR YOUR DIARY – SOME UPCOMING EVENTS
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
You cannot but have noticed the adornments being made to the village ahead of this weekend's Remembrance commemorations. Now the war me...
A little delayed, I'm afraid, but here is your autumn newsletter , featuring a variety of pieces we hope will be of interest to you. As ...
Here's three forthcoming events/activities, all of which have a 'plant' theme, which may be of interest to you: first, Friday ...
It's Election Time - Here's a brief look at the candidates standing to help our members make an informed choice.....
Dear Sustainable Hayfield Member/Supporter Elections for High Peak Borough and Hayfield Parish Council are coming up fast. Postal voters...